Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Musings....

I had this great post all written out and then the interwebs decided to eat it.....so I will recreate what I can remember writing.


1) Why is it that everybody and their cat decides to put out a "Christmas Album"? Is there a more pathetic schill for money? I bet the Carpenters and Anne Murray really rack up the royalties during this time of year.


2) Who decidAlign Lefted that cheese and sausage make a good Christmas gift? Don't get me wrong I like cheese and sausage on a cracker as much as anyone, but how it got to be such a popular gift around the Holiday Season is beyond me.

Mmmm cheese.....

3) With all the commercialness (is that a word?) associated with Christmas we as a society tend to forget the real reason for Christmas. I think Linus said it best.......


Merry Christmas to you all and Happy New Year!

No comments: