Saturday, January 3, 2009

Brain Dump!

Wow I have been a total slacker about updating my blog! (not that anyone noticed I am sure). To recap what has been going on the past few days:
  • Christmas was incredible around here! We had a nice suprise when some out of town family showed up after driving all night on Christmas Eve. I was the only one out of our entire family who knew they were coming so my wife and in-laws reaction was PRICELESS!
  • The Saturday after Christmas provided an EPIC ride in the Gaps. Rain, cold, and challenging terrain made for a sufferfest like no other.
  • I set a new PR at the 5k distance today (19:35) and won my Age Group at our church 5k.

More to follow! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

The Cranky Princess said...

Well it's about time you posted a little somethin' somethin'! Glad you had so many joyful things going on for the holidays :).