Saturday, February 7, 2009

I am a slacker....

...about blogging at least. This has been a really good week training wise, almost 11,000 yds in the pool, should be about or over 100 mi after my ride this afternoon, and tomorrows trail run should put me over the 30 mi mark for the week. All in all not a bad week of training.

Tomorrow's trail race should be fun, the weather looks like it will cooperate and my legs are feeling good. There are a few people that are racing tomorrow that I would like to beat, but I am not going to be too upset if it doesn't happen.

In football news, UGA had a great signing class on Wednesday. Small in number, but high in quality, the 2009 class is ranked in the Top 10 by every recruiting service. I am looking forward to the 2009 season, the spring game is only about 8 weeks away.

That's all for now, I will try to be more consistant with my blogging in the future.

No comments: